My DeTaiLzZ

My photo
一个内心与外形不成正比的死女人~

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

class cancel~~

yup~~ today class cancel again~~
actually this few weeks is the replacement class for the financial accounting class...
but dunno y ah~~ the lecturer like suka suka cancel the class n without any reason~~
this class already cancel more than 3 times in 1 month~~
this Saturday n next Saturday is also same!! class cancel~~
all together is 5 times leh!! lolz~~ the final is cuming soon ah~~
dunno y the stupid lecturer still wan to cancel cancel cancel~~~
WT*~~ =.="
beh tahan ah!! make me feel like no mood to study gam~~
lolz!! moody la!! make me MAD~~

yesterday i have a banking presentation~~ but i din prepare for that..
cuz we all also dunno have a presentation for that~~
so wat?? we do it in last minutes ~~
1 hour time to research, reporting, n make it to the slide!!
lolz~~ but.. everybody also know la..
everything to do at the last minute geh, must not be good wan~~
so loh!! i think i fail in this presentation!!
cuz when the lecturer ask the question from the slide~~ i dunno how to answer it!!
n i nid to apologizes to my classmates~~
cuz they ady wait our group more than 1 hour.. b4 the presentation start!!
I'm feel very sorry about that!!

haiz~~ is ady 4 semesters i study ah~~
but i still dunno how to controlled n use my presentation skill.. wtH~~
it's ok~~ i still have 3 sems more to let me get more experiences...
i nid to improve myself~~

*The first thing is to improve my English-level~~ kaka!!

No comments:

Post a Comment